Social Studies Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- Due to the policy of the government, applicants age 55 and older are not eligible
- Teachers must have documentation of two years of successful teaching experience in a classroom setting or a university degree in education
- Successful candidates must be able to provide a clear criminal background report
- All applicants must meet the work permit/ Visa regulations of China
- 4,500 RMB housing allowance
- 10,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- One week of accommodation upon arrival
- Transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Airport pickup
North America International School is seeking a Social Studies teacher with experience in creating a student-centered curriculum.
We are looking for teachers with experience or interest in integrating curriculum and collaborating with teachers in other departments to create an authentic curriculum that is applicable to real-world scenarios outside of the classroom.
North America International School is a bilingual international school located in Shanghai. We oepened our doors in August 2018 and we are looking for dedicated, experienced teachers who can help us build an authentic student centered curriculum that meets the needs of 21st Century learners. Our students are native English language learners who have intermediate and advanced skills and aspire to go on to college outside of China. Classrooms at North America International School have a warm atmosphere that provides a space of confidence and comfort for students to develop the academic and social skills they will need in the future.