Social Studies Teachers - Private International School - Saudi Arabia
Take your teaching career to the Middle East! Teach Abroad in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia!
We’re now recruiting Social Studies Teachers for a high-performing American international school group.
Additional notes about the schools:
- The organization takes a holistic approach instilling students with values of altruism and Philanthropy.
- They seek to graduate forward thinking citizens with universal values and leadership qualities.
- This organization has been an education partner with Teach Away since 2010 with 70 schools in 14 countries.
- Curriculum based on American Common core
- Class Size: Average 24 students
|Riyadh , Saudi Arabia|
|Gr. 7, Gr. 8, Gr. 9, Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
Accommodation Type: Provided
Vacation: Vacation days and national holidays
Airfare Reimbursement: Full
Education Allowance: None
Health Insurance: Provided
Other Allowances: Transportation provided to and from school
Bonus: End of contract bonus
Qualifications & Requirements
|Education, Social Studies|
Degree must be in Education or Social Studies to be considered
About Saudi Arabia
Teach Away offers teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia at a number of institutions, including private international schools, ESL schools and language institutes, and at universities and colleges. Teaching in Saudi Arabia can be a very lucrative opportunity for licensed teachers and ESL instructors alike.
|Saudi riyal (SR) (SAR)|
|Unitary Islamic Absolute Monarchy|
|Dry desert climate|