Spanish Teacher - A'Takamul International School - Kuwait
Academic Year 2018 - 2019
The job of a Spanish Teacher involves helping students communicate and understand the Spanish language. They encourage students to practice vocabularies they’ve learned and assist them in accurately listening, speaking, writing and reading Spanish. Techniques such as role-playing, dialogue, language games, literature, film, and other formal exercises are used in teaching foreign languages.
Specific work elements: Spanish grammar, spelling, pronunciation, vocabulary and composition.
- Guiding students on conversational Spanish
- Teaching students about Spanish language literature, culture and history; creating engaging lesson plans
- Planning classroom activities to motivate students; preparing visual aids
- Grading homework and exams; coaching students individually or as a group; communicating with parents and other teachers about a student’s progress; and other tasks as assigned
- These duties vary largely depending on the level of education (elementary, high school, college, individual tutoring) Spanish teachers plan to teach
- Use structural methods and materials appropriate for instruction success
- Assess student accomplishments and work with them on weak areas
- Maintain student records in terms of progress and consistency
|Kuwait City , Kuwait|
In addition to providing teachers with the opportunity to be part of one of the Kuwait’s most successful schools we are offering 1 year overseas contract with:
For Kuwait residents, a local hire package may apply.
Qualifications & Requirements
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.
|4.35 million (140th)|
|Unitary hereditary constitutional monarchy|