Special Education Specialists - UAE Government Schools
- Licensed Teacher
- Teaching Credential/License
- Masters is desirable but not essential.
- Bachelor with 8 years’ experience - Master with 5 years’ experience - PhD with two years’ experience
- Experience in the UK school system is required.
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Must be able to attend an in person interview in UAE, UK, Ireland, USA or Canada.
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Are you currently living in or near Toronto? Here's your chance to take your teaching career to the UAE in 2018!
UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Special Education Specialists - UAE Government Schools teachers in schools across the UAE.
Candidates from Toronto and the surrounding areas will have the option to attend in-person interview sessions taking place in Toronto over the coming months.
More about these positions and the UAE Government School:
- Supervising the implementation and follow-up of programs, plans and services of special education in schools across the UAE
- Assessment and diagnosis of students with disabilities or learning disabilities candidates for special education programs and services.
- Provide the required technical support in the field of special education in schools
- Train teachers and parents in the fields of special education
- Organizing awareness programs for schools and parents of students with disabilities or learning disabilities
- Participate in achieving the organizational objectives of the Department of Special Education