Teacher-Elementary K-5 (2018-19 school year) - St. Louis - Missouri
- Licensed Teacher
- Proficient in preparing rigorous, interactive, exciting, and informative lesson plans
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Desktop Publisher and database management.
- Able to work effectively with colleagues, parents, administrators, etc.
- Superior interpersonal skills to facilitate an excellent educational experience for students in a high energy/stress environment.
- Discretion and confidentiality with an awareness of all District requirements and Board of Education Policies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Must be self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
MO certification required: Elementary 1-6 or Early Childhood B-3 for grades K-3
Now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year.
To facilitate student achievement by helping students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible men and women.