Teacher - Math - Mobile - Alabama
- Establishes objectives and plans learning experiences.
- Implements activities using a variety of techniques that utilize instructional time to meet objectives.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
- Exhibits positive human relations skills.
- Evaluates the educational program and/or student progress.
- Communicates with parents/guardians, colleagues, and community groups.
- Demonstrates proficiency in written and oral communication.
- Maintains and submits records and reports.
- Adheres to school system rules, administrative procedures, local board policies, and state and federal rules and regulations.
- Engages in personal professional growth and demonstrates professional ethics and leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Mobile, Alabama, South, USA|
Qualifications and Requirements
Must have a current Alabama Valid Regular Professional Teacher Certificate in Mathematics (grades 6-12)