- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science and Education field
Housing Allowance will be provided ranges from $2,700 - $3,400 USD per month.
Administrative Allowance: 15% of Basic Salary per month.
Relocation Allowance is provided: Approx. $6800 USD
Education Allowance is provided to assist with schooling fees in the UAE for dependent children
Flight ticket allowance for employee spouse and up to 3 children.
Medical Insurance for employee, spouse and up to 3 children.
Work in Abu Dhabi! ADVETI - Abu Dhabi High Schools is now accepting applications for Vice Principal roles in the UAE.
Vice Principals are responsible for the development and delivery of the Curriculum Strategy in accordance with ADVETI / UAE Ministry of Education and Awarding Body guidelines and requirements.
More about this role:
- Acting as a member of the Management Council, Vice Principals are responsible for the development of Policy and Strategy and the endorsement of the Curriculum Strategy.
- Monitor all academic education and vocational skills instruction teaching / instructional staff to ensure they fulfill their roles in a professional, dynamic and energetic manner to ensure all teaching / instruction and support activity is conducted to the highest standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of Academic and Vocational course programming and timetabling, in conjunction with Heads of Departments, and ensuring all training is conducted in accordance with the Curriculum Strategy
- Responsible for all aspects of Academic and Vocational course syllabus/assessment material development, in conjunction with Heads of Departments, and ensuring all development/assessment is conducted in accordance with the Curriculum Strategy
- Ensure the timely production, approval and issue of all academic / vocational general instructions, weekly training programs, training instructions and dissemination of strategic direction to the academic / vocational departments.
- Oversee departmental Quality Control and internal validation for all academic / vocational training documentation according to the Curriculum Strategy and policy:
- Ensure all training is produced and conducted in a dynamic, challenging, realistic and safe manner, in line with the Training Objectives and current (doctrinal) teaching and methods.
- Coordinate and quality control all departmental administration and training-related publications, templates, formats and facilities as required.
- Liaise with VEDC departments for the integration and use of IAT Technology Park facilities, equipment and manpower.
- Oversee, manage, educate and mentor staff in all aspects of personal development, where relevant and appropriate.