Vice Principal - Vocational Institute
Work in Abu Dhabi! A highly esteemed vocational and training institute is now accepting applications.
Vice Principals are responsible for the development and delivery of the Curriculum Strategy in accordance with ADVETI / UAE Ministry of Education and Awarding Body guidelines and requirements.
- Acting as a member of the Management Council, Vice Principals are responsible for the development of Policy and Strategy and the endorsement of the Curriculum Strategy.
- Monitor all academic education and vocational skills instruction teaching / instructional staff to ensure they fulfill their roles in a professional, dynamic and energetic manner to ensure all teaching / instruction and support activity is conducted to the highest standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of Academic and Vocational course programming and timetabling, in conjunction with Heads of Departments, and ensuring all training is conducted in accordance with the Curriculum Strategy
- Responsible for all aspects of Academic and Vocational course syllabus/assessment material development, in conjunction with Heads of Departments, and ensuring all development/assessment is conducted in accordance with the Curriculum Strategy
- Ensure the timely production, approval and issue of all academic / vocational general instructions, weekly training programs, training instructions and dissemination of strategic direction to the academic / vocational departments.
- Oversee departmental Quality Control and internal validation for all academic / vocational training documentation according to the Curriculum Strategy and policy:
- Ensure all training is produced and conducted in a dynamic, challenging, realistic and safe manner, in line with the Training Objectives and current (doctrinal) teaching and methods.
- Coordinate and quality control all departmental administration and training-related publications, templates, formats and facilities as required.
- Liaise with VEDC departments for the integration and use of IAT Technology Park facilities, equipment and manpower.
- Oversee, manage, educate and mentor staff in all aspects of personal development, where relevant and appropriate.
|Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates|
Administrative Allowance 15% of Basic Salary per month.
Relocation Allowance 20,000.00
Education Allowance AED 80,000.00 per family.
Ticket allowance for Employee Spouse and up to 3 children.
Medical Insurance for employee, Spouse and up to 3 children.
Qualifications & Requirements
|Master’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science and Education field|