Visual Arts Teacher - Yang Guang Qing Int'l High School of Beijing - China
- Plan and prepare Art lessons and examination in accordance with curriculum
- Teach arts classes
- Attend staff and planning meetings as required by administration
- Maintain clear communication with parents about student progress and behavior
- Prepare and attend Parent-Teacher conferences
- Prepare an art expositon.
- Work closely with school administration to improve teaching practices and raise the quality of the program
- Plan and anime a club of his/her choice once a week, during lunch time
- Yan Guang Quing International High School of Beijing is offered to native Chinese students that desire to prepare for higher studies in Canada or United States.
|Beijing , China|
|Gr. 10, Gr. 11|
Qualifications & Requirements
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|