Computer Science New Graduate Teachers
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications frrom New Graduate Computer Science teachers for positions in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications from new graduates who may not have any teaching experience but have the subject knowledge to teach Computer Science
- An initial training session will be offered to successful applicants to ensure a smooth transition into the classroom.
- This is a brand new position which involves engineering styled projects, robotics, programming and web desiging and many more areas
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 8 to 12
|Various across the UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate|
|Middle School, High School|
Salary: 16,000 AED Dirhams / £3,400 GBP approx. / $4,300 USD approx.
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Qualifications and Requirements
|Computer Science field (e.g. Networking, Software Engineering etc.)|
Understanding of programming, web designing (java, HTML and python), robotics and hardware (C++ and C#) is highly desirable
Industry Certification (i.e. Cisco, Microsoft, IC3 etc.) is desirable.
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
Must be able to attend an in person interview in the UAE, UK or Ireland
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.
|Hot desert climate|