Elementary School Class Teacher
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- Education, Teaching
Bahrain is a friendly, cosmopolitan archipelago of 33 islands in the Arabian Gulf. It is centrally located so that travel in any direction is easy. MKS and Bahrain are great places to enjoy the benefits of international teaching and living!
First year teachers are welcome to apply.
- Fully furnished, shared accommodation
- Worldwide medical insurance, including the United States
- Joining, home leave and return flights
- Transportation between school and MKS's faculty accomodation
- Winter, spring and summer breaks and Islamic holidays
- Professional development
- Airport pickup
- Work/residence visa
- Settling in allowance
- Shipping allowance
- Tax-free salary
- Annual Indemnity payment of one half of one month's salary
Modern Knowledge Schools is seeking qualified and talented Elementary School teachers to actively engage our students in meaningful and relevant learning. We are looking for teachers who are committed to challenging and supporting students to excel academically and socially - teachers who are passionate about teaching and compassionate with students. The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues is essential as we work together to educate our students, and improve our curriculum and pedagogical practice.
- Teaching English, Math, Science and Social Studies
- Planning and teaching lessons that actively engage students in learning
- Assessing students' progress and attainment
- Differentiating teaching to meet the needs of all students
- Contributing to curriculum review and development
The Modern Knowledge Schools, founded by Ms. Parween Kazerooni in 1995, is a privately owned K – 12 American school located in the Juffair area of Bahrain. The curriculum is American and all instruction is in English except the required Arabic Language, Islamic Religion and Arabic Social Studies. In addition to the American curriculum, the school is authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program for students in Grades 11 and 12. There are four separate schools with a population of over 2400 students, 72% host country nationals and the remainder international. Our curriculum is delivered by an enthusiastic, forward thinking and energetic faculty to multicultural instructional groups.