ESL Audio Class Teacher
- High School, University
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- English fluency is required
- Accredited English teaching certification (e.g., TESOL, TEFL) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly creative and articulate, able to explain concepts in videos with proper spelling, grammar, verbiage, and tools to effectively deliver a message
- Previous ESL teaching or related teaching experiences preferred
- Strong Familiarity with short-form online video platforms such as TikTok and Instagram
- Passionate about teaching and creating fun, educational, and story-telling videos
- Prior experience in video editing (knowledge of digital video editing, compositing) preferred
- Dedicated, consistent, and committed to posting quality video lessons regularly
- Enjoy the challenge to constantly grow the number of user followers with the video content they created, similar to a social media influencer in the ESL community
- Self-starters and impeccable communicators who think outside of the box
- An active participant in English speaking clubs/organizations/sports preferred
- Interested in digital media and entertainment, communications, business, marketing, social media, sales, and/or project management
- Previous experience or transferable skills in marketing, social media, creative, project and events management, and data analysis
- Strong problem-solvers who are not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Work well within a team and comfortable speaking in front of groups and interacting with new people
- Strong time-management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Flexible schedule: This position allows you to work as much or as little as you like. It supplements your income as you work another job.
- Location-independence: Work from the comfort of your own home or any location in the world. All you need is a stable internet connection and a quiet space to teach in.
BlaBla Live is a live streaming platform for language learners. Our goal is to foster a more convenient and fun educational experience for teachers and learners. Founded in 2019, the company has established offices and R&D centers in China and Santa Clara, CA. We believe motivation and incentives are the keys to successful teaching and learning experiences.
We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail, and you’re comfortable learning new technologies. Software engineering and innovation are at the core of our team.
BlaBla Live connects ESL students and teachers. We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic online English teachers to build a professional and trustworthy teaching team to help students ages 12+ years who are interested in learning English through 1:1 or group online audio sessions.
If you share our interests in English education, we invite you to join our teaching team. Please send your application to us if you meet the following requirements:
Once onboard, teachers have the flexibility as far as setting their rates and hours, and we assist you with class communication and payment processing. You earn $4-$15 per learner for each audio session with reservations.
If you feel like you're a good fit, don't hesitate to apply. We'd love to meet you!
BlaBla is an online learning platform for native English speakers to teach English to young adults (typically aged 12-35) through real-time audio chats (like Clubhouse) and short videos. The company recognizes the fragmented characteristic of language learning. Unlike traditional online tutoring, BlaBla empowers teachers (native English speakers) to create engaging video content for users to learn at their own pace online. The company's mission is to foster a more convenient, fun, and effective educational experience for both teachers and learners. Founded in 2019, the company has established offices and R&D centers in Suzhou and Silicon Valley. The company adheres to the belief that motivation and incentives are key to successful teaching and learning experiences.
BlaBla aims to deliver an experience similar to that of a full immersion language program that assists learners in building a native or bilingual language proficiency. The company continues to develop outstanding products with features such as speech recognition, scene recognition, user interest profile, and recommendation system using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology. BlaBla believes that AI and machine learning will continue to be the core of quality educational experiences.
Mission: We are providing a platform for teachers and learners to experience convenient, fun, and effective English education.
Company Social Media