Head of the Primary and Middle School
- Elementary, Middle School
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
Teachers’ mentoring and assessment
- Mentor and assess the teachers commonly with the team of Lead Teachers
- Build the structure for and participate actively in the improvement of competences of the teachers’ body
-Analyse the instruction data
- Maintain general low teachers turnover rate and advise when change is needed
-Support and advise the Recruitment Department in their recruitment of teachers for the primary and middle school positions
- Assure the structure for the organization and day-to-day school functioning in cooperation with the Team Leaders
-Create stimulating learning environments for children based on their capabilities and interests and support them in their learning and development
- Build the structure for and reinforce communication on teaching and learning evidence
Communication with the parents:
- Maintain an up-to-date communication aiming to engage parents in their child’s education and cooperate with them on the development and progression of the Child
- Create and support in the cooperation with the Team Leaders the structure for the fluid and efficient communication with the parents
- Liaise with parents to ensure they are kept abreast with their child’s progress
-Record children’s progress, update and maintain all records and portfolios
- maintain general low drop out of students and participate in growing targeted classes
School specific professional roles:
- Implement and improve the innovative educational trilingual program based on the school values and the school unique trilingual curriculum
-Maintain and develop the structure for pastoral and academic care
-Maintain, develop and strengthen school’s values such as multiculturalism, multilingualism, respect, tolerance and strong belief in education
- Making an active contribution to the policies and school development plans
- coordinate pedagogical actions plans with the Board and with the independent Administrative Department
- Native like command of English
- Primary/Middle School teaching certification required
- Primary/Middle School Managing Experience required (2 years minimum)
- Experience in managing school working along multi curricula required
- B.Ed/BA degree or higher required
- Passionate about education of 6 to 15 years olds
- Tuition waiver for age appropriate children (1-15 years olds)
- Public and partly private health care
- Retirement Plan
- Meals at the school canteen
A leading international school in Warsaw, Poland is currently recruiting the following positions for September 2022:
- Head of the Primary and Middle School
We are a unique truly international trilingual school with teachers & personnel coming from 19 countries. Our students are from various backgrounds, cultures and languages. The school delivers education to almost 500 students aged 1 to 15.
We will send all information about the school as well as our website details to potentially interested candidates meeting our criteria of selection.We are looking for candidates who are caring and passionate about multilingual and truly multicultural educational projects.
The main role of the Head of the Primary is to maintain communication with the parents, manage the teachers in cooperation with Team Leaders and report to the Board of the School.
The main role of the Head of the Primary is to make progress the teaching and learning competences of the teachers, to communicate with the parents on learning and behaviour progress of their Child, and report to the Board of the School.
We would need:
- Resume with headshot photo
- Professional reference contact information (including current principal)
- Educational Philosophy (Not more than 2 pages)
- Passport photo page scan
- On campus
- In candidate’s actual location
Application Deadline: April 2022
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible time. If we identify an exceptional candidate early in the recruitment process the school reserves the right to close the recruitment before the date.
Poland has the cost of living at a still very low level compared to other European countries. Therefore, good quality of live and high savings potential is possible.
As the country is located centrally in Europe and with good flight connections the candidates can travel through the continent easily and inexpensively.
The International Trilingual School of Warsaw (ITSW), was created in response to an ever-growing need in Warsaw for private, international education and a specific demand for bilingual and trilingual programs. ITSW is the only school in the area to offer a curriculum in 3 different languages.Depending on the age of the students and the campus we offer instruction in three main language combinations:
-English, Polish and French
-English, Polish and Spanish
-English, Polish and Mandarin
-English, Polish, Japanese
Students attending The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, are emerged in 3 languages. This means they learn subject matter in 3 different languages, essentially as native speakers. This opens doors for them beyond anybody’s imagination. A student graduation from The International Trilingual School of Warsaw, can continue his/her studies in any system, in any country because, our curriculum is based on 5 different educational systems.
The American Curriculum, the Finnish Curriculum, the British Curriculum, the Polish Curriculum, the French Curriculum and the International Baccalaureate Curriculum.
We took the best from each of these curricula, and professionally created a curriculum that makes all other schools envious. It is a rigorous and demanding curriculum that challenges students to rise above the rest and become the best version of themselves they can be.
In the nursery and preschool curriculum is proportionally taught in three languages but following common standards. In the primary school some subjects are taught trilingually and some bilingually.
All of our teaching and classroom support staff are qualified, experienced and hold a recognized university degree in their chosen field as well as an appropriate teaching qualification. Most have previously taught in the international education system and all are involved in regular professional development. Thanks to our low student to teacher ratio, ITSW teachers are able to adapt their methods and teaching styles to suit the needs of individual pupils. They also maintain incentive schemes to ensure that students of all ages remain highly motivated in both their academic work and other activities.