Middle School Science Teacher - Tanzania
- Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in multicultural settings
- Familiar with Google Workspace a plus
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Teaching Certification or degree in Science education
World-class health insurance.
Haven of Peace Academy was started in 1994 by a group of missionary families. Since the first 40 primary students, the school has grown to 350 in grades K-12. HOPAC gained accreditation in 2012 and is a Cambridge International Centre, offering exams in IGCSE and Level subjects.
- Self-motivated, team player, adaptable, and willing to learn
- Committed evangelical Christian
- Teach science to students in grades 6-8
- Extra Curricular Responsibilities: Clubs, Coaching
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 15 schools in 13 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, and North America.
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions.
Reaching the world for Christ through international Christian education.
NICS (Network of International Christian Schools) is founded on the belief that a major thrust for world evangelism and discipleship for Christ can happen through the classroom with the impact made by committed Christian educators overseas. Children have many teachers in their lives, whether they be at home, in the classroom, on the street, or elsewhere; none, however, have a more powerful impact than educators in the classroom.
Tanzania is a land of extremes - it houses Africa’s highest peak as well as its lowest point, and is also home to a portion of the continent’s largest lake. Teachers who wish to explore some of Africa’s most fascinating geography can do so while teaching in Tanzania.