New York State Licensed English Tutor
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- English or a related subject
- Teaching Credential/License
- Must be comfortable with English subject knowledge for up to high school levels
- New York State Teaching License is required
- Digitally literate and comfortable with online environment
- Experience and knowledge of trauma informed teaching considered an asset
- Experience working with students with additional learning needs
- Experience with group homes or juvenile detention centres considered an asset
- Competitive pay for online tutoring
- Ability to work remotely
- Contribute to stronger and safer communities in NYC through education services
Looking for a rewarding work-from-home job where you can truly make a difference? Then it’s time to join Skooli’s fast-growing team of online English teachers!
Skooli is looking for experienced and New York State licensed educators with an English focused education and experience. You will be an English tutor to underprivileged youth in detention. You will build a trusting and consistent relationship with students in need through an online platform from the comfort of their your own home 3-4 hours of evening work, roughly 2-4 days a week.
The ideal team member is enthusiastic, self motivated, tech savvy, and passionate about making a difference in their students' lives. They are experts in dealing with children who require additional support in the classroom and have challenges in life that interfere with their academics.
Interested candidates should Apply Now!! You CAN make a difference!
Skooli is an online tutoring company owned and operated in Canada! So tutors benefit from the hands-on reliable support that comes with working through a Canadian owned company. Skooli connects students with only the best online tutors. Tutoring on Skooli is easy. Students can schedule sessions in advance or request instant help if you’re online. Tutor students one-on-one from anywhere with an internet connection using your smartphone, tablet, or computer.