Regent British School
About our School
Regent British School provides a high quality British Curriculum from FS 1 to Year 12.
We believe that the strength of our educational approach and experience of our teachers will allow our pupils to achieve their personal ambitions; academically, socially and personally.
The school is located in New Mansoura right on the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, 25km from New Damietta and 54 kilometres from the old Mansoura City, which is the capital of Daqahleya Governorate, and also serves a lot of cities around it.
The New Mansoura City is one of the projects led by The New Urban Communities Authority, which was commenced in 2017 under a presidential decision. It is going to be a modern city with lush residential units, tourist villages, modern facilities, hotels and a corniche with various entertainment means to be a touristic destination making the best use of its panoramic Sea views. It will also serve medical tourism visitors, as Mansoura is well known for the best medical service.
Who We Are
Regent British School opened in Ocotber in 2020 with 4 classes, 2 Early Years and 2 KS1. In August 2021 the school will welcome students from FS1 to Year 6. We aim to strengthen the pupils’ talents and emphasises the importance of education with respect to their academic, physical, emotional and social development. We are committed to the future by working with our students, families and staff to positively impact the local and global community.
RBS is an exceptional education institute providing the Delta region with a quality and transformative British Education.
Our strong educational philosophy, along with the most up-to-date UK teaching and learning practices, enable our children to achieve their academic ambitions and subsequent lifetime goals.
Our main objective is to highlight British Education in the region to the benefit of children and youth through a well-defined framework that includes:
- Developing young minds;
- Sustaining academic excellence;
- High quality British education;
- Transformative learning experience;
- International/British standards with an essential correlation with the Egyptian culture;
- Effective community engagement.
Our school campus is a world class purpose built campus, with well resourced classrooms, exceptional sporting facilities such as a gymnasium, football pitches and a swimming pool. Our campus design takes into consideration the well-being of our pupils through naturally lit classrooms and open spaces.
Core Values & Beliefs
RBS is committed to provide high quality educational experience through very specific core values and belief:
- Facilitating and encouraging pupil empowerment.
- Using best practices in teaching and learning.
- Using technology to enhance teaching and learning.
- Empowering all pupils to embrace learning, achieve their personal best and build their emotional, social and physical well-being.
- Constructing strong, positive connections with students so they can achieve independence, build confidence, and gain academic knowledge.
- Forging the foundations that will enable our pupils to gain admission to the colleges or universities of their choice as well as to succeed in those institutions.
- Fostering an environment to nurture individuals academically, socially, and emotionally so that they are equipped to tackle academic challenges and become productive members of society.
Management & Foundation
RBS is founded and managed by Eduhive Management Company which is a subsidiary of Cairo Investment and Real Estate Development (CIRA).
Eduhive, with its qualified and experienced management and operations team, is specialised in providing a wide range of educational services such as the establishment and management of successful international schools both in Egypt and elsewhere.