Assistant ESL Teacher
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor, Office/Administration Staff
- 1 year of teaching experience
TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- TEFL certification required
- Must have a bachelor degree to qualifty for the work visa application
- Must have a clean background and working with children check
- Free accommodation (furnished and internet provided, not shared)
- All public holidays are paid, including whole month of winter holiday (work 9 months and get paid for 10 months)
- Free medical insurance
- Airport pick up and arrival orientation
- Completion travel allowance
- Free tours in China
- Work visa sponsorship
Zhuzhou School Affiliated to Beijing Normal University is located in Zhuzhou, in the central southern part of China. We provide a safe and enjoyable 10 month contract for English teachers. The main duties of the role is to teach spoken English, reading and writing skills to our lower primary students, and the job starts at September/Febuary term time. Zhuzhou is a beautiful place to live and work, school is located at the new developed area in the city near a beautiful lake.
The Assistant teacher contributes to the provision of high quality student focused learning programs in a professional and efficient manner, which will reflect the Mission, Vision and Values of our school. The successful candidate will support the main objective of teaching and learning of students through assisting teachers in delivering planned language programs and encouraging a supportive and inclusive learning environment.