Home-based Online English Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 2+ years teaching experience preferred
- Holds an ESL certificate or is willing to get one
- Be patient & encouraging to students aged 4-12
How much can I make?
- Up to $25/hour working from home
In addition to our Credit Score Incentive, where teachers can earn up to an additional $2.50 per class based on their teaching history, GOGOKID also periodically offers additional incentives as well.
Some of the common incentives offered include:
- Referral Incentives
- Peak Time Incentives
- Holiday Incentives
What is GOGOKID?
- 1-on-1 online English Classes
- Lessons based on the U.S. Common Core State Standards & Chinese Standard Curriculum
- Uses a virtual classroom infused with cutting-edge AI technology.
What makes GOGOKID different?
- All curriculum provided - no lesson planning required
- Periodic Incentives and Promotions - opportunities to earn extra money
- Unee Coin Planet - GOGOKID's marketplace for official swag
- GOGOKID Academy - an abundance of training videos for professional development
- Featured Opportunities - a chance to be featured on GOGOKID's social media
- Wedding & New Baby Gifts - GOGOKID wants to celebrate these special moments
- Facebook Activities - from contests to Live videos, there's always something fun happening on our pages
How Can I Apply?
- Step 1: Click Apply and complete the signup process
- Step 2: Activate your account via the email sent to you
- Step 3: Fill in your basic information on the website and follow the provided instructions
We aspire to foster an environment conducive to education that will inspire young students in China to commit to a lifetime of learning. Our comprehensive and interactive platform connects enthusiastic and experienced teachers with eager students ready to explore their full potential.
What We Believe
We believe that integrating technology and education will revolutionize language learning. We aim to empower our students by strategically facilitating the online learning experience via rigorous analysis of their skills and learning patterns, as well as by providing frequent and holistic feedback with regard to their progress.
What We Do
We offer one-on-one online language lessons based on the U.S. Common Core State Standards and the Chinese standard curriculum through a virtual classroom infused with cutting-edge AI technology.