- High School
- University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Science, Math or a related subject
- Teaching Credential/License
- One return airfare from home province to Beijing each year
- Living allowance $4500 RMB per month - Apartments usually require three month deposit paid by the tenant (If necessary the school can advance this amount to be repaid in the first two months)
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Arrive at the school approximately one week before school begins. First day of school is Feb. 17, 2020
- The school year follows the Manitoba calendar days although the holiday periods follow Chinese holidays
- Plan and prepare Math/Science lessons and examination in accordance with curriculum
- Teach Math/Science classes
- Prepare laboratory classes
- Attend staff and planning meetings as required by administration
- Maintain clear communication with parents about student progress and behavior
- Prepare and attend Parent-Teacher conferences
- Work closely with school administration to improve teaching practices and raise the quality of the program
- Plan and supervize a club of his/her choice once a week
- Yan Guang Qing International High School of Beijing is offered to native Chinese students that desire to prepare for higher studies in Canada or the United States
Yang Guang Qing International School of Beijing is a private boarding school, accredited by the Ministry of Education in Manitoba, Canada and in partnership with the Great Lakes College of Toronto to run and offer two curricular tracks and diplomas. YGQ is a dynamic school that focuses on wellness, student led seminars and project based learning. Our school is located in Yizhuang a suburb of Beijing.
YGQ inspires passionate life-long learners and global citizens.
YGQ Core Values
âDiscover and embrace your inner passion.
âCollaboration to push boundaries and reach beyond your true potential.
â Empowering students to realize their dreams.
âYour contributions impact the world around you.
âEmpathetic learners who recognize and honor each others feelings.
âWe respect ourselves, each other and our environment.
âNurturing the whole person.
YGQ will empower students to navigate their own educational journey.