- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
The Ideal Candidate will have the following criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Strong moral values and discipline.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and best practices.
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- UAE-medical insurance for self.
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
- Accommodation provided to employees
- Annual Airfare ticket (Economy Class) for self to home country after completion of one year of service
Liwa Education is looking for an outstanding Physics Teacher to join our dynamic team in Liwa International School-Falaj Hazaa, Al Ain.
The Physics Teacher position is responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages Grades 6 to 12 students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.
To provide an outstanding international education that inspires students to be self-disciplined, internationally-minded and independent life-long learners who are innovative leaders and critical thinkers. This is done within a supportive, safe, sustainable, and advanced technological learning-focused environment.
Through a partnership with parents, teachers, and the community, the school is committed to educating students to high academic, international standards by applying a learning-centered approach, which prepares self-confident and socially responsible young adults for an evolving and changing world.
ver since Liwa International School’s establishment in 1992, it has worked towards growing into a leading giver of education to over 3300 students.
LISF believes and works progressively towards its vision of inspiring students to be self-disciplined, internationally-minded, and independent life-long learners who are innovative leaders and critical thinkers. This is done by providing a supportive, safe, sustainable and advanced technological learning-focused environment.
Why Liwa International School Falaj Hazzaa?
Creative thinking paired with a robust learning environment at LISF brings students to a hub of energy, knowledge, competition, and enthusiasm.
Enrolling at LISF means enrolling in a journey to become the next youth icon, pioneer, or leader. Students at Liwa are recipients of comprehensive yet constructive teaching methodologies, diversity of cultures, an ocean of knowledge, athletic activities, state-of-the-art facilities, and a pool of opportunities.
The Liwa way of learning is non-traditional, creative, robust, pragmatic, positive, inquisitive, competitive, enthusiastic, and informative.
A curriculum designed by experts in the academic industry, the core objective is to promote research, self-analysis, participation, self-reliance, and self-confidence while acknowledging diversity within their local identity, appreciating communities, and valuing the opinions of key members.