Young Learners ESL Teacher - Beijing
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- English or related preferred
TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- TEFL certification required
- Appropriately presented for, and a love of teaching, young learners
- Be of a cheerful and energetic disposition
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- CRB (Criminal Record Background) check certificate (dated within 6-months)
- Native English-speaker from either the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa, aged between 20 and 50 (for visa-regulation purposes)
- Competitive salary package, ranging from 16,000 RMB – 18,000 RMB OR A competitive salary package, ranging from 18,000 RMB – 20,000 RMB
- A free, shared apartment
- Pre-paid 120-hour TEFL course (for fresh graduates!)
- Full visa reimbursement
- Full commercial insurance provided
- 3-weeks paid winter vacation + 7-days of annual leave available
- Full flight reimbursement
- Holiday gifts given during the holiday periods
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Regular team-building activities organised for the staff
You’ll work 25 hours each week (100 teaching hours per month), with absolutely no office hours!
You’ll enjoy 2 days off per week (usually determined by your personal schedule!),
You’ll usually be working laid-back, flexible shifts during the week, with most of your classes taking place on a weekend.
Occasionally, you can enjoy fun staff-training activities organised by the school!
Although you’ll be spending all of your time in a fun class environment, and are not required to remain on-site for office work, you’ll probably spend a little time planning your classes and reviewing the overall teaching plan!
Meten International Education Group, also known as Meten English or METEN, is a global-leading experiential language training institute founded in 2006. Meten's headquarters are in Shenzhen, New York and Beijing. Over 10 years Meten has grown to over 100 learning centers across China and now staffs a team of over 3,000 professionals in ESL teaching, educational research and development, marketing and tutoring services.
Meten provides various programs catered to different learning demands: Meten General English, Meten Test Prep, Meten Overseas Services, Meten Preparatory Academy (G7-12), and likeshuo.com (Meten Online VIP). By the end of 2014, Meten learners have reached almost 200,000. Meten has become the fastest institution to have reached impressive development milestones in the English language training industry. Aiming at building and leading the experiential English training brand globally, Meten has invested in the expansion of its business in the form of mergers and acquisitions integrating 8 other specialized English training institutions. To better serve the market’s demand for English learning in China, Meten Service USA Corp was established in March 2016 as a U.S. corporation focusing on providing the best service to Chinese students who come to the United States to study in high schools as well as in universities.
Meten has always maintained a high degree of social responsibility awareness. We not only have cultivated a number of international talents for the society, but also have made great contributions to public charities. Now, Metener's charity footprints are all over Chongqing, Sichuan, Guangxi, Yunnan, Tibet, Jiangxi, Guizhou and Hunan, helping thousands of poor students. Meten's focused attitude and enthusiasm in charity pave the way for more children to have equal opportunities and access to education. Meten continues to promote the development of English training in China with high quality instruction and world-class learning environment.