University French Teacher - China
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor, Office/Administration Staff
- Native French speaker
- Age from 25 to 60 by Chinese foreign language teacher regulation
- At least 2 years of teaching experiences, or holding a French teaching certificate
- Salary differs according to academic degrees and professional experience
- On-campus accommodation
- Free airport pick-up
- Cultural visit to nearby cities and attractions
- Free use of Internet
- Access to Foreign teachers’ work office
- Optional free Chinese lesson: 2 periods a week
- Reimbursement of one round-trip ticket within one contract period
- Health insurance.
- Transportation subsidy for each semester
- For a one-year contract, winter vacation is paid
- Teach spoken French, Business French and other oral French-related subjects
- 12-16 periods a week; each period is 45 minutes
- About 1-2 office hours or speaking activity a week
- Participating in students' activities such as French Corner
International School Alliance of China or ISAC is a government certified recruitment firm (Licensed by the Ministry of Human Resources). We work with public universities, public high and primary schools in China to bring qualified educators into Chinese classrooms. We are based in Hangzhou, a city with both western influrence and Chinese traditional culture. ISAC’s mission is to bring responsible and qualified teachers into Chinese classrooms and assist them with a safe, smooth and trustworthy transition at their host schools.
Teach in China Program
ISAC Teach in China Program is a sum of teaching programs ISAC run to recruit teachers at the participating schools. ISAC work consistently and dedicatedly to improve the program standards to bring more teachers into Chinese public universities and schools.University Teaching Program: we work with public universities in China including Shanghai Normal University, Zhejiang Financial College in Hangzhou, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics in Nanchang etc. Hangzhou Program: we work with Hangzhou Education Bureau to host foreign teachers at public primary & secondary schools in Hangzhou, one of the most beautiful and foreigner friendly cities in China. National Teaching Program: we work with public primary & secondary schools in areas out of Hangzhou. We wish to become the Chinese version of South Korea’s EPIK and Japan’s JET program.
We hope that teachers who come to China can have the most fulfilled ‘Chinese experience’. You can explore different parts of China at our participating institutions in Yunnan (famous for its diverse ethnics), Jiangxi (famous for the greenery), Fujian (for coastal scene and seafood) and many more provinces. Keep an open mind and live your fullest expat life in China. Come join us for the 2019/20 school year!