Balboa City School International
Escondido, United States
BCS Sino-U.S. Dual Diploma Program
Balboa City School works closely with cooperating schools abroad to allow international high school students to register with a program offering a dual-country education. Students must meet all academic requirements in order to receive a diploma from each school.
- Designed to work within the student’s current high school program
- Integrates TOEFL & SAT preparation into the high school course curriculum
- All courses conducted using American high school textbooks aligned with Common Core State Standards
- College preparatory curriculum
- Students’ grades are evaluated using the most advanced grading and student evaluation system, ensuring that all students are assessed in the best way possible
- Successfully helps high school students attend his/her dream university in the U.S.
- Balboa City School provides dual diploma schools with an excellent support team
- All students receive the letters of recommendation that are required by U.S. university applicants
- Students are given many opportunities to participate in extra-curricular activities