- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Arabic Subject
- Teaching Credential/License
- Bachelor degree in Education or Subject related degree with a teaching qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience ideally within an American Curriculum.
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- UAE-medical insurance for self.
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking for an outstanding Arabic Subject Teacher to join our dynamic team in Liwa International School Al Qattara, Abu Dhabi.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Teach Away is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.