Bilingual Arabic Speaking Female Nursery Manager
- Early Childhood
- Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Early learning Education, Education, Education and Leadership
- Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
- ECEC Level 5 or Leadership and Management
- Bilingual in English and Arabic
- Experience in the UAE or the Gulf region preferred
- Housing Allowance provided on monthly basis included in the salary package
- Joining airfare and yearly airfare to the teacher's home country
- Medical Insurance
Blue Bird Nursery (BBN) provides a broad, holistic Early Childhood Education with the highest standards of excellence.
We provide Early Learning Education to children between the ages of 6 weeks to 4 years and we aim to provide an exciting learning experience in a loving, nurturing and stimulating environment.
Blue Bird Nursery is looking to hire a Bilingual female Nursery Manager in Dubai, that has prior experience with children from diverse backgrounds in early childhood age groups with very good academic background and teaching experience directly relevant to the position preferably in the Gulf region.
Nursery Principal is expected to have a very good level of excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Blue Bird Nursery
Blue Bird Nursery (NAH) is an ISO 9001-2015, 45001:2018 accredited nursery with a vision to provide an environment designed to respect the individual child providing a conducive, nurturing environment that caters and accommodates every child’s developmental and academic needs. Blue Bird Nursery has a well-designed, age-appropriate curriculum implemented through thematic and integrated learning.
Learning is designed at developing a "holistic" learner who develops academic abilities through an age-appropriate curriculum; well-balanced with extended learning opportunities that challenges and provides learners with purposeful activities and resources that are related to all areas of learning, respecting every student's individuality as well as creating an understanding for the culture and interests of others.