Curriculum Specialist/Teacher Trainer - Tanzania
- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher
- 10 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree/Minimum BA in Education, Master’s degree preferred
- Preferably 10 years of education experience and/or supervising or coaching teachers
- Evidence of mastery in excellent teaching techniques and the ability to inspire it in others
- Experience with Cambridge curriculum, or willingness to learn about and embrace it
- Experience working in a cross-cultural setting, or willingness to be teachable in this area
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
World Class Health Insurance.
Haven of Peace Academy was started in 1994 by a group of missionary families. Since the first 40 primary students, the school has grown to 350 in grades K-12. HOPAC gained accreditation in 2012 and is a Cambridge International Centre, offering exams in IGCSE and A Level subjects.
Self-motivated, team player, adaptable and willing to learn with experience working in multicultural settings, committed evangelical Christian, fluent in English, familiar with Google Workspace a plus.
- Oversee the teacher professional development and the curriculum review cycle for primary or secondary
- Research and recommend strategies for teacher growth and for curriculum development
Grades Taught: Primary or Secondary.
Extra Curricular Responsibilities: Clubs/coaching available but not required.
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 15 schools in 13 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Europe and North America.
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions.
Reaching the world for Christ through international Christian education.
NICS (Network of International Christian Schools) is founded on the belief that a major thrust for world evangelism and discipleship for Christ can happen through the classroom with the impact made by committed Christian educators overseas. Children have many teachers in their lives, whether they be at home, in the classroom, on the street or elsewhere; none, however, have a more powerful impact than educators in the classroom.