Design and Technology Teacher
- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- IT , Design and technology
- Teaching Credential/License
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 3 years of teaching experience.
- Major: Design and technology / IT Subject.
- Required Certificates: Teaching Credential/License.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or Subject-related degree with a teaching qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience ideally within an American Curriculum.
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking for an outstanding Design and Technology teacher to join our dynamic team at Liwa International School for Girls, Al Ain.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.
To provide an outstanding international education that inspires students to be self-disciplined, globally aware, independent lifelong learners, who are innovative leaders and critical thinkers. We will do this within a supportive, safe learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities and specialist provision for technology and the arts.
“International Standards, Inspired by National Values.”
Through a partnership with parents, teachers, and the community, the school is committed to educating students to high academic, international standards by applying a learning-centered approach, which prepares self-confident and socially responsible, young adults for an evolving and changing world.
We are a leading American curriculum school for girls that focuses on nurturing the next generation of female leaders, through academic excellence, progressive technology-led teaching, and individualized learning, with globally experienced, supportive teachers.
We want to foster a generation of lifelong learners, critical thinkers, and creative problem-solvers, who will become the change-makers and groundbreakers of the future while preserving their identity and cultural values.
We are the only international school for girls in Al Ain. We provide a leading, individualized American curriculum education for girls from KG to Grade 12, taught by an internationally experienced teaching team, within a dynamic, supportive and inspiring school environment.
We recognize that every child has different needs that require customized, technology-led, learning in a flexible, supportive academic environment.
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of UAE and is the second most populous city. Experienced educators or administrators seeking positions in the UAE can find great opportunities in Abu Dhabi.