Early Childhood Teacher - Pre-K - Bangkok
- Early Childhood
- University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early Childhood Education, Education
- A Bachelor’s degree in your teaching subject. Many of our teachers hold multiple advanced degrees in their field. For Elementary and Early Education positions, a degree in this or related field is acceptable and/or encouraged.
- A minimum of two years of teaching experience as the lead teacher of record in a classroom. This is a requirement for you to obtain a working visa.
- An eagerness and willingness to collaborate with and elevate teaching colleagues. Our teachers come from all over the world and bring a wide variety of curricular backgrounds and experiences. We seek to utilize this diversity to grow and learn from each other.
- High academic standards and a desire to make a difference in the rigor of international education.
Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS International Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage, housing allowance, travel assistance, retirement benefit, and more. Assistance in obtaining a visa will be provided.
BASIS International School Bangkok is seeking qualified candidates for an Early Childhood Teacher - Pre-K for the 2024-2025 school year!
Are you an experienced educator looking to grow your career with an established and high-achieving school network? Apply now for our Early Childhood Teacher - Pre-K position with BASIS International School Bangkok.
In a BASIS International early years teaching position, you will create a learning environment where learning is a joyful and rewarding experience, and children learn to become enthusiastic, life-long learners. The thematic, hands-on, and content-rich curriculum creates a foundation for children to build upon in the elementary grades. Our early education teachers are guided by the belief that any child can excel with the right support.
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lay foundations for the joy of learning to set students up for success with the challenging curriculum in the elementary grades.
- Begin helping students develop skills of autonomy, responsibility, and independence.
- Implementation of the BASIS Curriculum by designing effective and creative lessons and assessments to display your passion for learning and educating students at an internationally competitive level.
- Management of student behavior to foster academic achievement, personal responsibility, intellect, and individuality in all students.
- Collaborate with other BASIS International teachers to form a community of smart, talented, and interesting people who are passionate about their work and readily willing to work in a professional, academic environment.
Our eight BASIS International School campuses in China and Thailand continue the BASIS Curriculum Schools vision of delivering the gold standard of education by combining the BASIS Curriculum with highly qualified teachers who are sought after, and hired for, their deep subject matter knowledge.
Our first international school, BASIS International School Shenzhen, opened in 2015 and is the flagship of a network that has seen quick expansion with its second school, BASIS International School Guangzhou, launched in 2017, and campuses in Hangzhou and Park Lane Harbour launched in 2018. In 2019, new BASIS International Schools opened in Nanjing, China, and Bangkok, Thailand.
Our first bilingual school, BASIS Bilingual School Shenzhen, opened in September 2020. In the fall of 2022, BASIS International & Bilingual School Chengdu opened--becoming the first school in our network to house both international and bilingual programs. BASIS International & Bilingual School Wuhan opened in 2023, continuing this vision. 2024 will bring two more schools to our network: BASIS Bilingual School Guangming Shenzhen and BASIS Bilingual Kindergarten Nanshan.