Early Years Teacher
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- :Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 1 year of teaching experience
- Major: Early Years Education
- Basic Qualification
- Bachelor of Education or a subject degree plus PGCE
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of teaching experience
- In-depth knowledge of your teaching specialism
- Preferred Aptitudes
- Ability to assess pupils’ interests, needs and developments
- Ability to administer and develop a curriculum
- Embody the Huili Values
- Technical literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Cross-cultural work experience is preferred
- Housing Allowance provided on a monthly basis.
- Annual Home Leave Flight Allowance for self and eligible dependents.
Teachers at Wellington College International Tianjin educate pupils according to the Wellington philosophy and ethos. They support every pupil’s growth and development, encouraging them to be Inspired, Intellectual, Independent, Individual and Inclusive.
Teachers must demonstrate an understanding of the wider curriculum and administrative needs of the school, achieve high academic standards and be responsive to the needs of the pupils in their care. Most teachers will also be tutors. In some cases, alternative responsibilities will take the place of tutoring.
Teachers are also expected to commit to our wider co-curricular programme.
Wellington College China is a partner of Wellington College in England. It has five schools and two nurseries in China, all in exciting, international cities. Our schools provide an outstanding education for 2,150 local and international children aged between 2 and 18 years old.
Success in public examinations is important and we celebrate it. However, at Wellington College, excellent exam results and great university destinations, in the UK and worldwide, are only part of the picture. We want our pupils to be the very best people that they can be: to be kind, to have integrity in their actions, to take responsibility when necessary, to have respect for their environment, for others and themselves, and finally to show courage when needed. The Wellington values frame the way we think about what it is be a Wellingtonian, including the ways we work and what we hope to become.
Our Huili Schools combine Wellingtonâs holistic, British approach to educating the whole child, with the enduring strengths of the Chinese curriculum and focus on learning. We talk about giving our pupils the best of both worlds. Half our lessons are in English and half in Chinese. Half our teachers are English-speakers and half are Chinese. It is our desire to imbue every pupil with our five core values: courage, integrity, respect, kindness and responsibility. We encourage and expect our Chinese pupils to develop the Wellington identity: to be inspired, intellectual, independent, individual and inclusive.
Huili School Shanghai
Huili Nursery Shanghai
Huili School Hangzhou
Huili School Nantong
Tianjin International School
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.