Early Years Teacher
Horizon Japan International School is accreditated by Kanagawa Prefecture, CIS and WASC and also authorized to implement IB Diploma Programme. It is currently a candidate school to implement IB PYP and MYP.
HJIS has an outstanding faculty who provide a safe, nurturing environment for students to learn in, foster intellectual rigor and independent thinking, and promote high standards, collegiality and an extremely strong sense of community.
We value candidates who exhibit a passion for teaching, who have experience with students from diverse backgrounds, whose pursuit of professional development is keen and ongoing, and whose academic background and teaching experience are directly relevant to the position.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using PYP Framework
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc)
- Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and counselors
- Maintaining records
- Monitoring and recording progress
|USD 3000 - 4000|
Qualifications and Requirements
|Early Years Education|