Early Years Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Kindergarten, Early Years Learning
Please read the requirements carefully. Only complete applications and profiles will be considered
- You must be a fluent English speaker with excellent pronunciation
- If not from US/CAN/UK/AUS/NZ then must provide recent TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS results showing achievement level of at least 600/550/5.5
To be considered, your profile must include:
- Resume/CV with photo
- Two recent references, with at least one from a supervisor - please use the TeachAway confidential reference system or provide contact information on your resume
- A cover letter or statement which describes your learning philosophy and/or teaching style
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Housing allowance provided
- One way airfare reimbursement from current location
- Accident and health insurance
- Training & on the job support
- Lunch provided by school
URGENT - reopening this position due to a need for a long-term substitute with potential to continue with the programme
THIS IS NOT A TEFL/TESL position - only teachers with valid Teaching license, please. A TEFL/TESOL certificate is NOT a valid Teaching license for this position. Preference for teachers in Thailand due to urgent substitute position need
Roong Aroon School, a private, Thai school, is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher (Kindergarten) for its pilot dual-language programme. We are urgently seeking a fluent or native English speaker to co-teach a homeroom of mixed age students (3-6 years old).
This is a unique opportunity at a school that emphasizes mindfulness, community, and active learning.
If you love learning and are a creative, critical and innovative thinker, then please apply to join our team. We need a teacher who can create an active learning environment for the students and who enjoys music and cooking.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of and/or experience with Reggio Emilia, project-based learning and integrated learning (PYP or similar holistic learning experience would be ideal). This position is part of the development team creating our new dual-language programme, so will need some patience and adaptability but also provide a lot of growth potential.
Although this is an immediate substitute position, it can develop into a team position on the Elementary staff for the pilot International Programme.