Educational Expert (Special Education)
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Educational Experts (Special Education) in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government School:
- Hiring experts to work with schools across UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- Providing the Department and its staff, technical and field specialists with modern and specialized educational expertise in the field of special education for management and making developmental proposals according to the
latest international standards.
- Coordinating with concerned bodies to develop services in the field of special education.
- Conduct studies and research in the field of special education.
- Preparation of scientific materials and training of the concerned on the latest developments in the field of special education.
|Various locations across the UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|School Health and Welfare Staff|
|Elementary, Middle School|
|USD 6500 - 8000|
Salary: 24,000 - 30,000 Dirhams / £ 5,000 - £6,400 GBP approx / $6,500 - $8,000 USD approx.
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Qualifications and Requirements
|PhD in Special Education or Psychology|
Preferably proficient in Arabic and English.
Minimum 10 years expereince in the field specialized in Special Education.
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
Must be able to attend an in person interview in the UAE, UK or Ireland