Electromechanical Engineering Instructor
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, Vocational/Technical Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Engineering related
Must hold a PhD
Must hold full driving license
Accommodation Allowance is provided
Flight tickets provided
Education allowance provided to assist with schooling fees in the UAE for dependent children
Medical Health Insurance provided for employee, spouse and up to 3 dependents under the age of 18
Annual travel allowance provided for employee, spouse and up to 3 dependents under the age of 18
Relocation allowance provided for overseas candidates (Approx $5,000)
Bonus: Contract completion bonus provided at end of 3 year contract
Take your teaching career to the UAE! Teach Away is hiring Electromechanical Engineering Instructors for fantastic opportunities with the Abu Dhabi Polytechnic Schools in the UAE.
More about Abu Dhabi Polytechnic Schools:
- As part of The Institute of Applied Technology, Abu Dhabi Polytechnic Schools are going through a period of growth and are looking to hire experienced, passionate and flexible educators to join their team.
- Offering a wide variety of certificate and diploma programs This institute focuses on integrating career and technological training with a high standard Science and Mathematic academic curriculum.
- The institute emphasizes rigorous study and incorporating technology in the classroom, while also offering excellent resources.
- Campuses are located in Abu Dhabi City and Al Ain