Elementary and Secondary Teacher
- All Levels
- University Graduate
- 1 year of teaching experience
- In teaching
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Diploma Level
We do not require teaching licence.
- Health insurance
- Employee contract
- Paid holidays
- One-way economy air ticket
Full-Time English Elementary Teacher, English Bilingual Elementary Schools of Prague Prague - The Czech Republic
Our bilingual elementary schools are an elementary medium sized state-owned school, located in Prague 6 the Czech Republic, which have been providing bilingual education in English and Czech languages for 10 years.
Toscool Educlub organisation is seeking for a qualified and passionate Primary Teacher to join the bilingual elementary school. We are looking for a teacher who wants to experience working abroad and have a keen interest in bilingual teaching.
We require talented primary Teacher to teach all subjects at elementary school - stages K1 – K2 (age of children 6-9).
- Elementary Education
- A sound understanding of primary curriculum
- Experience in teaching ESL young children at a grammar school
- Professional approach to children
- Assisting in the encouragement of extracurricular activities
- Flexibility and willingness to extend a professional carrier in teaching ESL students
- Punctuality and organizational ability
- Ability to work in a team, good interpersonal skills and pleasant manners
- Open and creative mind
- Excellent salary 55 000 CZK gross per month
- Employee contract + health insurance
- Creative and young working environment and team of 7 native speakers
- Full assistance and reimbursement with VISA
- One-way economy flight ticket
- Financial reimbursement with professional development – seminars, workshops or courses
- Full-assistance with the transition
The starting date of work is August 2022
We offer a contract for minimum one year.
Toscool is a private educational organization that operates bilingual program at elementary schools in Prague, Czech Republic.
We believe that students are able to learn languages simultaneously and should be provided opportunities to learn languages.
Learning another language opens our minds and can lead to unforeseen opportunities.
âIf you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart. â