Elementary PE Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Physical Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- Health insurance
- Competitive housing allowance
- Opportunities for in-house, ongoing professional development
- 30 paid vacation days (10 additional paid vacation days with a renewal contract)
- Full airfare reimbursement and airport pickup
As an elementary school teacher at Kang Chiao International School, you are entitled to the opportunity to set the tone for engaging students in independent, discovery learning via curriculum design. When students learn to become active participants in this learning environment during elementary school, they are more prepared to take on the challenges of middle school, high school, and beyond. At this level, you assume the role of instilling the love of learning in students, as well as guiding them to overcome the challenges and obstacles of learning so that they would be prepared academically, cognitively, and socially for the future.
- Create and deliver lessons and unit plans that are engaging, inquiry-based, motivating, and captivating for the students
- Reach school and course-wide performance goals for every student in the class
- Create a student-centered learning environment. Implement innovative teaching methods with the integration of technology
- Design and deliver a wide variety of formatives and summative, including performance-based assessments (e.g., project-based learning integrated into PE lessons)
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in planning and delivering interdisciplinary and co-teaching lessons
- Assist students struggling with emotional problems, learning disabilities or situations, and help them find the resources they need
- Increase educational knowledge and stay current on new methods by joining professional organizations, attending continuing education courses, and attending regular training sessions for teachers
- Weave goals, competencies, and objectives into daily teachings that are relevant to the student’s life
Kang Chiao International School ( Xi'an Qujiang campus in China) welcomes elementary to high school credentialed applicants to apply for positions for the 2019 to 2020 school year opening July 2019.
The school hours run from Monday to Friday 7:30-16:30.
Our salary is competitive, with free schooling for children, bonuses and paid holidays.
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.