- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor Degree of Education
- Teaching Credential/License
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have the below criteria:
- Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor degree in the relevant subject with a teaching qualification.
- Must have a native-like level of English.
- A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience ideally within an American Curriculum as an Elementary Teacher.
- Tax-free salary .
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law
- Accomodation is provided to employees
- Annual flight tickets [Economy class] for self taken after the completion of one year of service.
- UAE-medical insurance for self
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding Elementary Teacher to join our new school, Liwa International School Al Qattara, Al Ain.
Description: The Elementary Homeroom Teacher position is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages Grade 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 students to develop and fulfil their academic potential.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Teach Away is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.