- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Elementary Education is preferable, however will consider other degrees
- Teaching Credential/License
- Extensive benefits package
- Major medical coverage provided for the teacher (Includes international coverage in the US, Canada etc)
- Transportation to and from school provided each day
- Education tutition for children. If both parents teach at the school: two children can attend for free. If one parent teaches at the school: one child can attend for free and 50% for two children to attend.
- End of contract bonus
- Small settling-in allowance of $500 USD upon arrival
- Utilities (Water & Electricity): 50% coverage provided
- Visa document cost assistance provided (Up to $320 USD)
- Annual No-Absence Bonuses
Take your teaching career to Bahrain! Teach Away is now accepting applications from Elementary Teachers for a brand new American Curriculum school in Bahrain.
More about this amazing school:
- Brand new American International School catering to students in grades KG - Grade 12
- State of the art facilities with a multi level library, STEAM labs, Tech-enabled classrooms and fantastic sports facilities
- Part of an established education group that has over 40 years experience in the world of education
- International educators from all over the world
Teaching in Bahrain allows educators to get to know this small but powerful island nation. Teaching jobs in Bahrain offer excellent salaries and benefits.