- Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
The successful applicants will have the following:
- A certified qualification in Education such as B.Ed, M.Ed, PGCE, PGDE
- A full-time Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree along with a Teaching Certification or Teaching License
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Tuitiion fee concession for up to 3 children
- Private Medical Insurance
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual airfare to country of residence
The GEMS Saudi International School started operations in September 2020 and has been committed to deliver on the promise of quality education in Saudi Arabia. To support the growing enrolments at our school we are looking to hire additional teachers to join our team of dedicated educators from January 2021.
If you are a graduate or an experienced teacher and are looking for a new, exciting opportunity, we have a role for you, an opportunity to be part of a promising school and world class company.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it's a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world.
GEMS Saudi International School will open in September 2020 in the heart of Dammam City, Al Muntazah district.
The school will offer the American Curriculum to 460 students from Pre-K to Grade 9 in year 1 with annual growth to accommodate 3,105 students in successive years.
The campus will have excellent educational facilities such as swimming pool, auditorium of 600 seats, three outdoor playfields, multipurpose hall and specialist rooms such as Radio Room, Cooking Lab, Sewing Lab & English Lab.
Dammam, on the Arabian Gulf, is the capital city of Saudi Arabia’s Eastern Province. Its tree-lined corniche walkway is known for King Abdullah Park’s walkways and the man-made Coral Island.
Located just 1 Hour from Manama, the capital of Bahrain, Dammam is the perfect location to enjoy the benefits of life on Saudi Arabia’s beautiful Eastern coast, and those of its neighbor.