- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- BSc/BA in English Language or English Literature; MSc is a plus
- Females only.
- Proficient in the use of technology and computer applications
- Up-to-date with latest teaching techniques and topics in English instruction
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Medical insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- End of service package.
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly rewards.
- 12 hours per year for each teacher as permission of partial leave from work without deduction.
- 2 days emergency absence without salary deduction.
- Monthly assembly.
- On-site nursery for newborns.
- First child gets free tuition.
- 60% tuition discount for the second child.
We are looking for an experienced English teacher to join our bright team. If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, let’s meet.
Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment that will help your students meet their learning goals. Through interesting and diverse methods, you’ll teach them the important rules of reading, writing, and speaking in English. You’ll oversee their progress by tracking their assignment and exam grades, in order to provide useful feedback.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- plan and prepare lesson plans that meet core objectives and principles and are in line with the curriculum goals
- prepare instructional aids and supplemental teaching materials and resources consistent with learning objectives and student needs
- deliver lessons using a variety of differentiated instructional techniques that are appropriate to the academic level and meet the diverse needs of students
- maximize the appropriate use of technology in the classroom as an instructional tool
- create a safe and flexible classroom environment conducive to optimal student learning
- track and monitor student learning using a variety of techniques
- monitor performance and progress and modify instructional methods to meet individual needs where necessary
- keep parents or guardians informed of students' academic progress and social and behavioral issues
- coordinate parent/teacher conferences to review students' progress
- maintain accurate and complete student records including attendance, grades, assessments, and test scores as required by the district and school procedures and regulations
- participate in staff meetings and training sessions
- undertake professional development activities to ensure continued professional growth and development of teaching skills
Vision Schools was established in Dhahran in 2014, as an educational facility specialized in teaching kindergarten and primary school with a national identity that instills Islamic values ââand a balance between Arabic and English through project-based learning strategies and twenty-first century skills, in a psychologically and physically safe environment that adopts modern educational methods and practices. Renewed technical methods keep pace with the global development of education.
We aspire to be supportive, effective and influential leaders in the field of education.
Develop the capabilities of our children and equip them with knowledge and life skills by providing comprehensive and advanced education in a bilingual and resource-rich environment to become confident and responsible learners who can successfully complete their lives.
Our fixed values
Our society in Vision Schools is a professional learning society that is built on the basis of our values ââthat we believe in and we seek to inculcate in the hearts of our students by applying them in all areas of school and external life. By integrating them with the study materials and life situations that we go through during the day and our interactions as a community of learners and teachers, which are as follows:
Citizenship - Respect - Caring - Integrity - Responsibility - Justice - Creativity - Inquiry
Teach Away offers teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia at a number of institutions, including private international schools, ESL schools and language institutes, and at universities and colleges. Teaching in Saudi Arabia can be a very lucrative opportunity for licensed teachers and ESL instructors alike.