English Teacher for Children
- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- TEFL certification required
- Native-like level of English.
- Some understanding of Japanese is preferred, but not necessary.
- Interests in working with young children.
- Ability to work independently with cooperation with staff.
- Willingness to adapt to and enjoy a Japanese way of life.
- Class-organizing skill.
- Good singing voice.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Love to challenge themselves.
- Up to 60,000 yen from the residential place will be paid by company in cash on employee’s arrival in Japan.
- Provided by the company. One studio-typed apartment. The monthly rent is 50,000-60,000 yen excluding utilities, which is deducted from the monthly salary. The company mobile phone is provided.
- Completion bonus: will be different on job performance evaluation and will be paid in the last month of the contract (up to 30,000 yen) .
- Teaching English at KTP-Kids English Club, developing curricula and educational materials, attending meetings, and making class reports. The students are aged 2-15, preschool/elementary children, junior high school students, and some adults. There are 4-6 lessons per day.
- Participating in some events including camps for children and cultural events.
- Office work: Participating in the meetings, planning, and preparation for the lessons.
KIDS ENGLISH CLUB has been giving English lessons to children aged 2-15 and adults in Aichi prefecture since 1988. In 2001, as a sister school of KEC English School, Education Network Corp. in Nagoya. KPT Co. Ltd. in Tsuruga-city opened a school ‘KTP-Kids English Club’ in Tsuruga-city, Fukui-prefecture which is surrounded by beautiful mountains and the Japan ocean.
It takes one hour and a half to get to Nagoya or Osaka by train.
Our purpose is to give the opportunity for children to get the English language skill, needless to say, and to get the way of international communication. International education is our ultimate goal.
We have about 70 students, and two Japanese teachers and one foreign teacher are working in 2021.
Our mission is to help children in developing a global vision and a positive attitude by learning English or immersing in English as a communication tool.
Education Network is a group of four learning communities located in the Nagoya suburbs of Nagakute, Japan. Nagoya is a central city and one of the tree biggest cities in Japan.
The three departments are Kids International School (KIS), KEC English School (KEC), Kids English Afterschool (KEA). Each learning community provides a different educational experience.
KEC English School started in 1989 and we have been giving English lessons in various different locations including in Nagkute main school, kindergartens, community centers in Nagoya area. There are more than 400 students from aged 2 to high school students.
There is a sister KEC school in Tsuruga city in Fukui prefecture, called KTP Kids English Club.
Kids International School opened in 1997. KIS is an English Immersion preschool, located in Nagakute-cho, the suburb of Nagoya-city, center of Japan It was founded to provide your child a wonderful opportunity for international awareness at an early age in a arm, safe, and positively environment.ã
We have four classes on age: 1) 5 years old class, 2) 4 years old class, 3) 3 years old class, and 4) 2 years old class. There are 8-14 children in one class from Japan, Canada and other European countries. The Japanese teachers assist the foreign teachers.
Kids English After School started in 2017. We accept elementary school students from three elementary schools in Nagakute city. It's a immersion school and they enjoy a project work in English.
Teaching in Japan continues to be one of the most popular options for English teachers as well as licensed classroom teachers. One of the world's most technologically advanced countries, Japan also maintains a culture of old-world tradition and appreciation for beauty.