- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
- English or a related field.
Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
CELTA, TEFL certification and/or Teaching License
Masters are desirable but not essential
Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
Must be able to attend an in person interview in UAE, US, UK, Ireland or the Philippines.
Salary: 16,000 - 21,000 Dirhams / £3,400 - 4,500 GBP approx / $4,300 - $5,700 USD approx
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Secondary English teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 8 to 12
- The successful candidates will be teaching a variety of English subjects including but not limited to English language and English literature