- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor, Librarian
- 3 years of teaching experience
- English, ESL/ELL, Reading and Literacy, Elementary Education
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma Level
We are looking for American English teachers for our online learning center that services students in South Korea. We require a goofy, happy and funny teacher that can also bring a solid resume to the table.Teachers need to be outgoing, energetic, conversational and have a background in English, teaching, ESL. Other cool skills that could be applied to virtual seminars are also welcome to be entertained.
- Mandatory company wide holiday over Christmas
- Never work weekends
- Keep the same student roster and watch them grow
- Consistent, dependable schedule
- 3pm - 11pm Korean Standard time
- Teachers have full schedules and consistent student roster
Great company culture
- Accessible office and leadership staff
- Paid trainings and meetings with supervising teachers (don't work in total isolation)
- Stock options available
- Startup culture meets international school environment online
- Teaching certification or degree in English, literature or education
- Online, in school, tutoring or homeschooling experience
- Experience working with Asian students and culture preferred
- Online experience preferred
American teachers in Europe are highly valued because their working hours would be very reasonable! Hourly rates start at $18/hour and there are also bonuses in addition to the hourly rate. We hire teachers in small cohorts-- we fill your schedule so the work is worth it. There are also paid training, report writing, and curriculum development hours that make the job more well rounded. This is a remote job that offers stability and consistency in hours, students and work load. You can expect to hold a consistent and full student roster. If you want to engage students and make a meaningful impact in their lives long term, this is the spot for you.
We are a boutique style online learning center that believes in the traditional values of rapport building and tutoring the same set of students over the long term-- we believe that teachers should teach and we want to empower you to make real connections with students long term. If you onboard with us, you should be prepared to enter a mixed work culture: between international school and tech startup. There are demands on appearance (professionalism), energy and punctuality. We are a family company, so teachers that come onboard with us now will have good chances at renewal.
About Now Speak English Online
Now Speak English Online is a private, online English tutoring center that services students in Korea, Indonesia and Vietnam. Established in 2017, NSEO seeks to bridge the gap between the interpersonal and the technological when it comes to education. It is our mission to empower students to become confident, effective communicators. We inspire children. We imbue them with confidence and build positive relationships. We embody the unification of interpersonal and tech for education worldwide. We work with teachers and parents to create an individualized learning plan for every student that "comes through our doors." We gauge our success and efficacy by measuring student retention, where 90% of students stay on for at least one year. Teachers have the opportunity to partake in this success as shareholders after sufficient time with us because we believe that as you build into your students, NSEO should be building into you.