- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Any field
TEFL certification preferred
Opportunities for first-time and experienced teachers
- Work visa sponsorship arranged by First Leap
- Flight to China plus airfare bonus of $1,100 USD on completion of your contract
- Settling-in allowance up to the value of $1,500 USD
- Medical insurance covered
- All Chinese public holidays, as well as paid sick leave
- Ten day’s paid professional training with accommodation provided in Beijing
- Ongoing training opportunities and TEFL, TESOL or TESL certification expenses covered
Take your teaching career to China, the biggest ESL job hotspot in the world!
Teach Away is currently accepting applications from first-time teachers and ESL teachers to teach in China with First Leap, one of China's top English training programs.
As hiring for First Leap teaching positions will take place on a rolling recruitment basis, there are a wide range of opportunities for immediate start as well as later in the year.
First Leap currently employs over 300 international teachers and is quickly growing. As a result, they are eager for more talented teachers to join their team. Apply today to get started with your new teaching adventure in China!
More about First Leap:
- First Leap hires year round, with over 100 centers located across China
- Teachers will be supported by a bilingual teaching assistant and state-of-the-art teaching facilities
- Class sizes are small (no more than 14 students), creating an optimal learning environment
- Content Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) through subjects including Art, Music, Science, Drama, World Culture, Global Leadership, Book Reading, Logical Thinking and Virtual PE