Executive Principal - Saudi Arabia
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, Director/Principal
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity, honesty, discretion, fairmindedness, and trustworthiness
- Be self-motivated, with the capacity to build, nurture and lead teams effectively
- Possess the ability to work at the corporate level, exhibiting high levels of financial awareness
- Be culturally sensitive
- Demonstrate that they are a ‘people person
- Be exceptionally dedicated, a person of action
- Be able to work effectively under pressure, upholding the integrity and public perception of the profession at all times
- Communicate persuasively and articulately, in order to inspire members of the school community
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized English medium, western university
- Be appropriately qualified as a professional teacher with PGCE / QTS or an equivalent
- Have professional experience in a culturally diverse school
- Display a continuous and documented career in education, with progressive periods in the areas of teaching, middle management, and senior management
- Have a minimum of 3 years continuous experience in a ‘British International School’ overseas as a Head / Principal
- Have extensive experience of the Cambridge curriculum and its associated examinations
- Be able to demonstrate a sustained involvement in strategic planning
- Demonstrate an exceptional commitment to data-driven, evidence-based decision-making
- Possess excellent knowledge of the UK education system, within the context of the international school setting
- Be pedagogically knowledgeable, understanding the key facets required for excellent results with Cambridge examinations
Application Process: Applicants should submit a full CV, with an attached photograph.
The successful applicant with receiving a comprehensive expatriate package which includes:
- A one-year, renewable employment contract
- An excellent tax-free salary, paid in KSA Riyals
- Free, fully furnished compound accommodation (including gas, water, and electricity), and extensive compound facilities
- The unlimited use of a company car, with free repairs, maintenance, and servicing
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Private medical insurance for self and eligible family members who reside in Saudi Arabia
- Subsidized tuition fees for children who reside in Saudi Arabia
- Annual economy class flights for self and any dependents residing in Saudi Arabia
Full details regarding the school, its location and circumstances will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates during the first round of Skype interviews.
We are seeking an Executive Principal, for August 2023 (or earlier by mutual agreement). The school is a well-established and extremely successful international school, which follows the Cambridge British Curriculum from Years 1 – 13. The multicultural student body is academically focused, well-behaved, and has aspirations of university entrance. The school’s performance at IGCSE / AS and A level are incredibly good, with many students graduating to pursue undergraduate courses in the fields of medicine, engineering, law, pharmacy, and computer science.
The Executive Principal is the leader of the school, holding responsibility for the further development of the Cambridge academic programs. Building, motivating, and retaining a high-quality faculty is central to the Executive Principal’s role within the school. The Board seeks an outstanding professional, who can work in harmony with faculty, offering support, guidance. He / She must exhibit unwavering professional standards, ethical behavior, and moral values. The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the school. The Executive Principal is directly responsible to The Board, which provides strategic and fiscal support, plus oversight.
Governance and Finance
- Providing strategic direction and leadership.
- Liaising with the Board to fulfill their corporate requirements.
- Producing strategic plans, school policies, and school systems.
- Developing, reviewing, and implementing budgets and ensuring fiscal accountability, within a highly functional corporate setting.
- Ensure that all the statutory requirements of the Saudi Arabian authorities and their Labour Law are implemented as per the instructions of The Board.
- Establishing and refining robust, documented systems for the efficient operation of the school.
Teaching & Learning
- Further development of school culture.
- Using evidence-based, data-driven decision-making and continuous professional development, to continually improve student learning outcomes.
- Sustain and further enhance Cambridge IGCSE / AS / A Level results.
- Ensuring the school’s written curriculum is continually reviewed and revised to meet the needs of the student body and support excellent student outcomes.
- Recruiting, retaining, and developing faculty and support staff.
- Developing standards and employee accountability.
- Ensuring utilization of a fair and transparent mechanism for employee appraisal.
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of all resources.