Female University English Teacher
- College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
- Return airfare provided
- Accommodation provided
Seeking Native English speaking female English Teachers for University.
Please include the following in your Teach Away profile
- Updated CV with a reference
- Bachelor degree + Academic Transcript
- Master’s degree + Academic Transcript
- Any possible extra qualifications
- Teaching certificate ex . CELTA / TEFL/TESOL
- ID copy
- Experience letters
As a part of the application process, you will be requested to send a video or Audio recording that answers the following questions:
- Brief introduction about yourself, qualification, experience and your interest in teaching.
- Have aspects of your teaching changed through the years?
- What coursebooks have you experienced to teach? What are your findings?
- What age and level of students have you taught? Describe your experience.
- Have you taught English for academic purposes? Explain.
- Do you find teaching beginners difficult?
- How many sections would you divide your lesson plan into? Elaborate.
Al Khaleej Training and Education is a leading training company in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East, in the field of Information Technology, English Language, Management Training and others. We have 80 branches and 11 franchise right around the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The company has provided employment services and it has enrolled more than 1470 teachers and English language schools in preparation programs provided by Saudi universities, in addition to providing employment services for more than 1820 teachers in various disciplines (computer – natural sciences – physics – communication skills – mathematics) holders of master’s and PHD, to cover all the required skills in these programs.
We are currently searching for female ESL teachers to join our team on a new university project in KSA.