G6/7 Math Teacher
- High School
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Science or Math
- Teaching Credential/License
- United States (USA), United Kingdom (UK), Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- Five years of full-time teaching experience in teaching High school Math, AP math, and Statistics
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Teaching certificate
- Enthusiasm for teaching and learning
- Interested in China, the Chinese language and the culture
- Optimistic, open-minded, good sense of humor, skilled communicator
- Teamwork spirit
Desired in candidates:
- International working experience
- Experience in a bilingual environment
- Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning
- Ability and desire to innovate and improve the curriculum in the assigned teaching area
- The salary and benefits package we provide will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate.
- Competitive base yearly salary and promotion system
- Paid winter and summer vacations & public holidays
- Contract fulfillment bonus
- International cover health Insurance for teachers and their dependents
- Social Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Flight to school from point of origin and relocation allowance
- Visa fees are covered by the school
- Free on-campus lodging or a generous housing allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- Meals: 3 meals free for school days.
- Education for dependents (5-18 years)
- Professional development opportunities
- Rich staff activities, and clubs. Excellent on-campus facilities including gym, swimming pool, tennis court, golf driving and putting ranges, etc.
- Abides by all regulations, policies, and requirements of the People's Republic of China and Beijing Haidian Kaiwen Academy.
- Teach a Math class of up to 25 classes per week
- Lead or assist in conducting extra-curricular clubs or Enrichment Programs (EP) programs up to 3 hours and or teams/academic classes/study halls.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines and requirements of the school.
- Plan lessons, units, and projects with clear objectives, which help students understand and achieve those objectives
Beijing Haidian Kaiwen Academy (KWA), is a K-12 international school accredited by Cognia and is a WASC candidate school. Located at the foot of the picturesque and historic YuQuan Mountain, Haidian District in Beijing, the KWA campus is 200,000 square meters of beautiful gardens that integrate natural ecology, cultural heritage, and modern beauty with 140,000 square meters of green space.
Curriculum at KWA
Our school is organized into Primary School, grades K-5, the Middle School, grades 6-8, and high school, grades 9-12. Under the guidance of the Ministry of Education’s nine-year compulsory education program, KWA’s curriculum is built on strengths from both Chinese and Western education.
For Primary and Middle School, we follow a bilingual program using the US Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards and the Chinese National Curriculum.
For High School, we follow the US Common Core and College Board AP curriculum and offer UK IGCSE and A-Level UK programs.
To cultivate nationalistic and globally minded leaders
To honor and carry forward KWA’s mission of laying a solid foundation to cultivate future leaders. We seek to cultivate students with leadership, global vision, and devotion to family and country.
KWA’s educational vision is to guide students to explore their talents. While perusing global competencies, to support teachers in reaching the top of their careers and pushing themselves forward to becoming one of the best schools worldwide.
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.