Head of Administration
- Director/Principal, College/University Faculty, Office/Administration Staff
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Curriculum, Educational Management, School Administration.
- Other Certification
- The desired candidate must be an Educational Consultant
- Related education or experience
- Proof of certification and experience is required
- Furnished, secured and air-conditioned three-bedroom accommodation with a cook/steward, maintained vehicle and driver during visits
- Paid Airfare
- Offshore salary
- Local Expenses
- Airport pickups and drops off during visits
- Paid cost of acquiring a visa
Our high school with a mixed population of 198 (full boarding) students, 40 teachers, 30 non-teaching staff is interested in hiring an Online Educational Consultant to improve its operations and provide tools and information to our students, teachers, parents and staff. The ideal candidate must be able to work from his/her location and have enough skills for various types of electronic communication, web conferring, and must be willing to visit the school, once every academic session or as otherwise required, and such visits being not more than a week.
- Discuss various issues with the members of the local Management team and understand the basic problems and requirements
- Undertake proper research and provide recommendations on implementing the existing curriculum and the use of materials
- Assess and evaluate emotional, behavioral and learning aspects of the students to improve the educational programs
- Plan and organize online teacher training programs that would deal with new classroom procedures and teaching strategies
- Carry out tests to measure the effectiveness of the teaching and learning and ensure that objectives are being met
- Ensure that the teaching staff are working efficiently and recommend certain changes, that could strengthen their teaching skills
- Develop instructional materials that are to be used by instructors and educators
- Ensure that the students are technologically current
- Qualify the school for International accreditations
- Connect the school to Universities, Foundations, and Scholarship programs
- Facilitate the admissions of students seeking University admissions abroad
- Organize international exchange programs and excursions
- Collaborate and establish lines of communication with the students, parents and teachers
Adesoye College is a Co-educational College founded by Late Chief Emmanuel Olatunji Adesoye, a Chartered Quantity Surveyor (UK) and National Award Holder of the Officer of the Order of the Niger (O.O.N.). Founded in 1987, Adesoye has been providing Quality Education to boys and girls. A board of Directors oversees the School.
The College is 65 (km) kilometers from Ilorin and 273km from Lagos. The school sits on (300) three hundred plus acres of high grounds in the most exclusive part of Offa with beautiful landscapes. There are daily one-hour flghts from the Ilorin Domestic Airport to the International Airport at Lagos.
Offa is a town in Kwara State with a population of about (200,000) two hundred thousand. It is a quiet town and has a traditional ruler “The Olofa of Offa “ who reigns over matters of tradition and culture. The Local language is Yoruba, but most of the indigenes speak English.
Shopping Malls like The Palms, which hosts the South African Shoprite brand, caters to the needs of expatriates and locals alike in Ilorin.
A private boarding secondary school for boys and girls, ages 10 and above, that teaches an international (British & American) and Nigerian curriculum