Head of Kindergarten
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 7 years of teaching experience
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Credential/License
Required qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Kindergarten or Early Education with teaching qualification
- 7 year’s educational experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership role
- Relevant senior leadership qualifications (desirable)
About Your Benefits:
- The remuneration package for overseas-hired employees is comprehensive and attractive. It enables teachers to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle as well as offers ample opportunities to travel and save.
- Tax-free salary based on experience (housing included in salary)
- End-of-service gratuity and benefits
- Annual flight reimbursement included in salary
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- 2-year contract with an option for renewal
- UAE resident visa processing
- Leadership opportunities
- Free tuition for up to 2 students
We are looking for an outstanding, innovative leader to join the Bright Learners Private School in the position of Head of Kindergarten.
The successful candidate will play a major role on the Senior Leadership Team supporting the Principal / Board in driving forward Early Years Education. We are looking for an inspiring leader with energy and commitment; who recognizes the potential of our students; has a visible leadership style and will work with our staff to continue the school’s work to develop an aspirational learning environment for our whole school community.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the school’s Vision and Mission, Bright Learners’ Core Values, policies, and practices, and will support shaping & implementing the educational strategy for the school.
Bright Learners Private School, located in the heart of Dubai in Al Rashidiya. Following an American curriculum, Bright Learners Private School provides Dubai residents with affordable schooling led by highly qualified American teachers.
Our spacious, open, and newly remodeled campus serves students from Kindergarten through Grade 6, with plans to further expand and offer levels up to 12th grade.
Prospective members of the school’s community will immediately notice that Bright Learners Private School is dedicated to academic excellence and ensuring a bright future for every child.
To cultivate an inclusive learning community that challenges learners to reach their optimum success and empowers them to become contributing members of the local and global community
A community where all children feel loved, inspired, and empowered to achieve their fullest potential
To provide innovatively and inspired learning for self, for change, for all