Health Education Teachers
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Secondary Health Education teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, Health Education teachers will be instructing female Emirati students in grades 10 to 12
- Health Education teachers will teach a variety of subjects including Human Anatomy and Physiology, Diet and Nutrition, Health Promotion, Public Health and other related subjects.
- The Ministry of Education will provide specific Teacher Training for successful candidates on the Health Education curriculum.
|Various locations across the UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, School Health and Welfare Staff|
|Middle School, High School|
Salary: 16,000 Dirhams / £3,400 GBP approx / $4,300 USD approx
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Qualifications and Requirements
|Health related field|
Teaching experience is not essential for this role but is highly desirable
Valid First Aid certificate (Can be obtained upon joining)
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
Teaching license or cert is desirable but not essential
Registered nurses may apply also
Must be able to attend an in person interview in the UAE, UK or Ireland..
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.
|Hot desert climate|