High School English Teacher - Kosovo
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- Applicants with teaching License or Certifications given preference
- Patience and flexibility
- Understanding of developmental needs
- Organizational skills
- World Class Health Insurance
- Airfare is provided for the first year.
- School will help with the location of housing.
The core responsibilities of an English teacher include planning, developing, and compiling a comprehensive language-based educational program for students and delivering quality instruction to students, resulting in their overall development. Individual English teachers develop particular styles of teaching and are encouraged to utilize their style and techniques within the classroom to deepen the level of understanding for the students. The teaching curriculum and instructional information will fall within the school curriculum and meet the Common Core State Standards in the U.S.
- Plan and teach English courses
- Develop and maintain a healthy learning environment
- Develop and implement a developmentally appropriate classroom management plan
- Differentiate instruction for a variety of learning styles and levels
English 9, English 10, English 11, English 12, English Language Arts (Literature, Language, and Writing courses)
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 15 schools in 13 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, and North America.
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions.
Reaching the world for Christ through international Christian education.
NICS (Network of International Christian Schools) is founded on the belief that a major thrust for world evangelism and discipleship for Christ can happen through the classroom with the impact made by committed Christian educators overseas. Children have many teachers in their lives, whether they be at home, in the classroom, on the street, or elsewhere; none, however, have a more powerful impact than educators in the classroom.